Halloween Members Night
The wind howls, sending the bones of dead leaves rattling down the street. Fiendish grins flicker in the dark. Goblins and ghouls lurk in the shadows. Faeries and ghosts come out to play. The veil between the worlds is lifted, and monsters become something more than stories. Halloween Members Night is almost here!
It’s a night of making, learning, chills and thrills, fun, costumes, and candy! Go Trick-or-Treating throughout Discovery World thanks to Pick n’ Save. See David Seebach’s Illusions In The Night Halloween Magic Show. Climb aboard the Challenge, the replica of a Great Lakes Schooner that sailed from 1852-1889. We couldn’t be more excited. Actually, we would be more excited if it was haunted. So we’re making it haunted!
- Kohl’s Design It! Lab is open from 5pm-8:30pm
- Graybeard the Ancient Mariner 5pm-9pm on The Challenge
- Mermaid Echo Performances: 5:30-6pm and 7-7:30pm in the Reiman Aquarium
- Underwater Pumpkin Carving 6:45-7:15pm in the Reiman Aquarium
- David Seebach’s Wonders of Magic Show 6-6:45pm Todd Wehr Theater
Spend a bit of your Halloween Season with us. It’s the most wonderful, spooktacular, and monstrously fun time of the year!
This incredible night is only for our Fantastic Discovery World Members and their guests. Not a member? Now is the perfect time to join.
|Friday, Oct 22nd|
5pm - 9pm
|Enjoyed by All Ages|
|Free For Members|