As a fellow nonprofit organization that also relies on the generosity of donors for our annual operations, Discovery World is happy to contribute one, four-pack of admission tickets (a value of $80) to qualifying nonprofits and public schools once per calendar year. To qualify for this annual donation, the requesting organization must meet all of the following criteria:
- Requesting organization must be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation or a public school.
- The tickets must be used by the receiving organization for fundraising purposes (raffles, auctions) for the benefit of the receiving organization, not as a fundraiser for another charity.
- Individuals or for-profit corporations hosting fundraising events for charitable purposes do not qualify.
- The receiving organization has permission to combine the Discovery World tickets with other items.
- Organizations may only receive one (1) donation from Discovery World each calendar year.
- Due to the large number of requests we receive, requests must be made at least six (6) weeks before the event date. Qualifying organizations might not receive Discovery World tickets until one (1) week prior to your event date.
If you meet the above criteria, you may submit a request for four admission tickets via the application form below. Incomplete requests will not be honored. Also, requests for tickets received via any other method (postal mail, emails to Discovery World staff, etc.) will not be recognized.
For questions or assistance with the application, please email email@example.com.