Our internship program is designed to be a career-based learning experience. Interns will assist staff in all aspects of daily care for both exhibit and quarantine animals. Intern applicants must be Open Water SCUBA certified prior to the start of the internship. All internships are non-paid.
Application Due Date
- Fall Internship – August 1st
- Spring Internship – December 1st
- Summer Internship – April 1st
- Fall Internship: September – December
- Spring Internship: January – April
- Summer Internship: May – August
- Two, 8-hour days per week, for 17 weeks.
- Pending intern and staff schedule availability, interns will work with 2-4 aquarists over the course of 17 weeks.