Our internship program is designed to be a career-based learning experience. Interns will assist staff in all aspects of daily care for both exhibit and quarantine animals. Intern applicants must be Open Water SCUBA certified prior to start of internship. All internships are non-paid.
Application Due Date
- Fall Internship – August 15th
- Spring Internship – December 15th
- Summer Internship – May 31st (Summer 2020 Internship CANCELLED)
- Fall Internship – September – December
- Spring Internship – January – April
- Summer Internship – May – August (Summer 2020 Internship CANCELLED)
- Two 8 hour days per week, for 17 weeks.
- Pending intern and staff schedule availability, interns will work with 2-4 aquarists over the course of 17 weeks.