Exhibit Design Internship
Do you have an interest in Exhibits, Experiential Graphics, and Visual Storytelling? Discovery World is looking for an Exhibit Graphics Intern! This internship is designed to be a career-based learning experience. You’ll be helping maintain and refresh various graphics throughout the exhibits. You will also have the opportunity to refresh an assigned exhibit- from ideation, to print production, to installation. All internships are non-paid.
Position Qualifications & Specifications
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university, pursuing a degree or coursework in the areas of graphic design, illustration, or communication design.
- All internships are non-paid. Students are encouraged to seek academic credit through their formal education program.
- Individuals applying for this internship must have strong graphic design and communication skills.
- Experience and proficiency in Adobe Illustrator Photoshop
- Knowledge of Mac OS
- Must be a team player, open to constructive criticism and feedback
Internship Period – Internship dates are flexible, and will be determined following internship offer, to accommodate applicants’ academic schedule.
Application Due Date
- Fall Internship – August 15th
- Spring Internship – December 15th
- Summer Internship – April 15th
- 8-12 hours/week
- Weekday availability required
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter along with 5-7 samples of your work, or link to your portfolio, to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to: Discovery World / Attn: Volunteer, 500 North Harbor Dr, Milwaukee, WI 53202
For inquiries, contact Volunteer & Training Manager, Kelly Christman, at email@example.com.