Video & Marketing Internship
Do you have an interest in Video Production, Marketing, and Storytelling? Discovery World is looking for a Video & Marketing Intern to assist with the creation of content for all forms of media. This internship is designed to be a career-based learning experience. Assist in video production, on-camera appearances, and learn how to build an audience while optimizing Discovery World’s online presence, from social media platforms to local event calendars. All internships are non-paid.
Position Qualifications & Specifications
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university, pursuing a degree or coursework in the areas of Communications, Marketing, or Videography.
- All internships are non-paid. Students are encouraged to seek academic credit through his/her formal education program.
- Individuals applying for this internship must have strong visual, writing and communication skills.
- Background knowledge, or a willingness to learn about Videography and Social Media, required.
Internship Period – Internship dates are flexible, and will be determined following internship offer, to accommodate applicants’ academic schedule.
Application Due Date
- Fall Internship – August 15th
- Spring Internship – December 15th
- Summer Internship – May 31st
- 8-12 hours/week
- Weekday availability required
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to: Discovery World / Attn: Volunteer, 500 North Harbor Dr, Milwaukee, WI 53202
For inquiries, contact Volunteer & Training Manager, Kelly Christman, at email@example.com.