Are you looking for a unique, high-profile, and versatile partner for your 2019 sales and marketing outreach?
An investment in Discovery World connects your brand with over 300,000 highly engaged annual visitors from all 50 states in the USA and 27 countries!
Overall, 96% of Discovery World’s annual guests reported residing in the Midwest – with 84% from Wisconsin and 9% from Illinois.
The predominance of visitors from Wisconsin hail from Milwaukee, Waukesha, Ozaukee, Washington, the Madison area, and the Illinois border.
The majority of our annual adult guests and members are:
Women between 25-44 years old who live in the City of Milwaukee, with:
- An annual household income of:
- $75,000 – $99,999 (32%)
- $100,000 – $124,999 (28%)
- 150,000 – $199,999 (20%)
- A home value of $200,000 – $499,000, and
- Work in professional/technical careers, are homemakers, are white-collar workers, or are self-employed.
Over 70% of our annual visitors prefer premium brands, cooking, healthy-living, and are value-conscious.
Get Impressed with our Impressions!
Annually, more than:
- 47,674 pageviews of the Events Calendar on the Discovery World website
- 90,927 page iews of our homepage
- 33,646 pageviews of the Discovery World blog
- 300,000 on-site signage impressions
- 56,000 impressions of the Quarterly Guide (4/year)
- 8.6 million impressions of our e-blast (166,000/week)
- 28,000 Facebook followers (54% women; 46% men)
- 12,000 Twitter followers (62% men; 38% women)
Discovery World also advertises externally via:
- WMYX – FM99.1
- 88Nine Radio Milwaukee
- Print Media
- Key Milwaukee
- MKE Lifestyle (formerly M Magazine)
- Fun in Wisconsin
- OnMilwaukee.com & Lift Digital
- Transit Advertising
- Digital Billboards – nine regional locations
- Milwaukee County bus signage
- King Banner & Ultra Tail Combo
- Located on the outside of bus
- Light post banner signage
- Located outside of Discovery World on Clybourn Avenue
- Visible to vehicle and foot traffic
We are endorsed and honored, too!
- 2006 Leading Edge Award
- 2011-2012 Eastern Region Honor Award
- 2014 Eureka Award
- 2014 Wisconsin Innovation Award