You can now get timed admission tickets and parking online! We’re doing this to limit the number of guests and make it easier to maintain proper social distancing throughout our buildings and garage. Reserving your tickets in advance is highly encouraged due to capacity limits. If you plan to park in our underground parking garage you must pre-purchase a spot.
Please note, currently, only the following exhibit areas are open: Aquarium, Automation Everywhere, Great Lakes Future, Milwaukee Muscle (Fluid Power portion), Power On, Promenade Wave Tank, The Challenge. The remaining exhibit areas of Discovery World are closed.
If you are a Discovery World Member, to receive member discounts, the member cardholder must be registered as a user with our online system and be logged in during your purchase.
- If you are a new user, press the REGISTER button in the upper right-hand corner of the purchase page. The contact information you enter must match what we have listed in order to link to your membership.
- Once registered, or if you already have user information, press the SIGN IN button and enter your login information. You should see your username at the top of the page if you are signed in properly.
- Select an Available Visit Date
- Select an Available Time Slot
- Select the MEMBER titled Ticket Type(s) and Quantity
- Click Add to Cart
Member discounts are applied after tickets are added to the cart. You will not see the discount before tickets are put into the cart. If you have not registered, if you have not logged in, or if you do not use the Member titled ticket types, the discount will not be applied. If you need assistance registering or if you are not seeing your member discount, please contact the Membership Department before proceeding further or making any payments.
Read more about reserving tickets online and important information you need to know before visiting by using the link below:
How to Buy Tickets & Info You Need to Know Before Visiting